Complaint Review: simple smiles

• Submitted: Fri, March 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 25, 2011

• Reported By: Greg — Mar Vista California United States of America
simple smiles
20100 S Vermont Ave Torrance, ca 90502 Torrance, California United States of America

simple smiles goi fulfillment fraudulent activity, unsolicited crime, stealing my money, needs to be eliminated Torrance, California

SimpleWhites/ Goi Fulfillment
Last July 2010, I made the mistake of ordering the simple whites trial samle for $4.95 charge, as long as you cancel within 14 days. The next day I received a phone call from simple whites asking if I wanted to buy monthly, I replied i would like to try the product first. Long story short, I cancelled...then my bank statement came, actually the next two with charges in excess of $300.00 (for monthly charges) My bank card company CHASE, launched an investigation, determined is was not proper and reversed all charges. I love my bank. (have proof)

Not the end of story, out of the clear blue came an email dated friday 18, 2011 from simple whites, YOUR ORDER WAS SHIPPED...id #86968  the next day saturday I received a package(teeth brightener) from a company cal Goi Fulfillment. Monday morning I went to my local CHASE bank and called simple whites, at first she said I probably made the purchase on-line I told her how impossible  that would be in light of my previous experience. After further discussion I gave her my name, she checked her data base and said,Oh no I see here that you cancelled last July. I explained to her again, I received an e mail from you, she said Sir... We did not bill you, it must be the other company.(what other company) Went home, took a better look at the package from Goi Fulfillment, tracked them down web site says Torrance,ca. The next, Tues 3/22/11 went back  to my bank(wanted to have witness) tried calling Goi from bank phone (customer phone) I dialed 877 701-4893, It said press 1 to cancel or press 2 to talk to customer service. Pressing 1 I got, switching you over to customer service, after several minutes the line goes dead. Tried two more times with the same results. ,With the help of Chase REP. Jean-Claude, he called Goi called Goi, got same message and dead phone. Reviewing my account showed no charges yet. Notation to my account was documented, but nothing can be done until it shows up. Now every couple of days I have to go down or call to check my account.

So in review, I get an email from simple brites(with id #included same as package) and next day get a package from goi. Wed. I used the return labed from Goi and returned the product with delivery verificaton. So now Im just sitting getting pissed off every time I think of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2011 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/simple-smiles/Torrance-California-90502/simple-smiles-goi-fulfillment-fraudulent-activity-unsolicited-crime-stealing-my-money-n-710120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on simple smiles