Complaint Review: SimpleFilings

• Reported By: DSW — Manhattan Beach California
SimpleFilings
22600 Crenshaw Blvd. Torrance, California USA

SimpleFilings They Stole my Driver's License Torrance California

I put in that I needed a Social Security Card and Simple Filings came up first so I assumed they were the correct place to get a new card. I filled out an SS-5 with crucial "private" information including social security numbers, my mother's maiden name, my address and zip code and they requested that I send in my real Driver's License which I stupidly did. I am concerned with all the information they have that they will do identity theft and steal my Driver's License.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SimpleFilings/Torrance-California-90272/SimpleFilings-They-Stole-my-Drivers-License-Torrance-California-1080441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SimpleFilings