Complaint Review: Simplexity, LLC

• Reported By: Tiffany — Lexington Georgia
Simplexity, LLC
10790 Parkridge Blvd Ste 200 Reston, Virginia USA

Simplexity, LLC No working numbers and need refund Reston Virginia

I received an email earlier this month that my cell phone protection was canceled as of 12/31/13 but I have been billed every month since then.  I have tried every number I can find for Simplexity LLC online and none of them are working numbers.  I have also tried every email address I can find and have received no response.  At this point the only thing I know to do is cancel my debit card and get a new one so no new charges will go through but I would like to get a refund for the months that have been debited and I didn't have coverage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simplexity-LLC/Reston-Virginia-20191/Simplexity-LLC-No-working-numbers-and-need-refund-Reston-Virginia-1134085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simplexity, LLC