Complaint Review: Simply Great Gifts

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Kathy — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Simply Great Gifts
white house Tx Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

Simply Great Gifts Global Vacation Network Was lead to believe that we would be doing a product survey for an Android Tablet. Turns out that that was a scheme to get you to listen to a presentation about vacation properties. Followed all ins Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

We were led to believe that we were doing a survey on an Android tablet.  Once at the office at Global Vacations in Pittsburgh, it was then clear that this was a vacation club scheme.  We stayed for a three hour marathon, left with our documents to send for our "free gifts" , this was in November,2012.

Long story short, we have not received anything.  When I called Simply Great Gifts, after being on hold for fifteen minutes I was told , like your other  clients that I did not submit a photo ID.  Whatever was requested when I sent the certificate in was included.  She suggested that I send this again.  It was obvious from the phone call that I called someones' home as there was a dog barking.

Please don't fall for this scam.   How can this company stay in business.   This is totally false advertising and a bait and switch scheme. Don't let this happen to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simply-Great-Gifts/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-/Simply-Great-Gifts-Global-Vacation-Network-Was-lead-to-believe-that-we-would-be-doing-a-pr-1014109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simply Great Gifts