Complaint Review: Simply Great Gifts

• Reported By: Dexter B — Winter Garden Florida
Simply Great Gifts
PO Box 1588 Whitehouse, Texas USA

Simply Great Gifts Ripped off, Fraudulent representation Whitehouse Texas

Same Rip-off techniques as other reports...my wife and I attended a 90 minute presentation in Orlando in Feb, 2013.  The representation was that we, too, would receive a free Android Tablet Computer, with "No Obligation" whatsoever from T.J.Johnson and Associates for attending.

Incidentally, Johnson has the same mailing address as Simply Great Gifts (SGG).

I sent the requisite certificate to SGG as directed and within the 10 day period. The first call I made following up on the certificate submission went unanswered.  In May, I made a second call.  The respondent informed me that the certificate had never been received and that it had expired and that our claim wa closed.

Whether the certificate should have been sent with a tracer (certified mail or priority mail) is another question.  However, if it were undeliverable, the envelope would have been returned to me as it did have my return address.  Also, there might have been a different outcome had we purchased what they were selling, a resort condo/time share.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simply-Great-Gifts/Whitehouse-Texas-75791/Simply-Great-Gifts-Ripped-off-Fraudulent-representation-Whitehouse-Texas-1059089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simply Great Gifts