Complaint Review: Sin City Performance

• Updated: Wed, October 12, 2011

• Reported By: Brian — Idaho United States of America
Sin City Performance
520 W. Sunset Rd #5 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Sin City Performance Lied about work done to my car and did half a** work Henderson, Nevada

In Augest of 2010, I had a accident with my Dodge Magnum SRT8, the rear panel was smashed in, along with a broken tail light, I have Lambo style doors on my car and the hinge got bent, along with the door frame, the hood got messed up and the front drivers side fender.  With being new in town I had to pick a shop that I could trust to work on a higher end show car, I found this place and from the looks of it, I could trust them to do the work the right way. I was wrong, VERY wrong.  It all started off with me dropping my car off and needing to get a rental car, It took them over a week to get a adjuster out to there shop to get prices and what not, They stated they were " busy ".  After that it was about 2 weeks and they just started on the car, I informed them I wanted a NEW fender, NEW door, and NEW " Lambo " Hinge.  Sin City was able to get it approved from my insurance company. [continued below]....
.....  After about 3 more weeks I contacted Sin City about my car since I never heard back from them and they said they were working on it.  I went down and looked at the car, they had more bondo on the rear panel than I have ever seen! They said it was not much and it would be sanded down. I asked them about the fender and door since I saw them using body filler on that, they said they were able to fix it and not replace it.  I looked on the estimate from my Insurance company and it stated on there they " Sin City " was paid for a NEW fender, NEW door.  The owner of Sin City did not comment on my question and stated that they were not paid for that stuff, again lied straight to my face.  I left and waited about 2 more weeks maybe even 3 weeks, I was then contacted by Sin City that my car was ready to be picked up.  I'm the one that has done all the work on the car, and I'm also a ASE Tech. When I got there I noticed right away the car was FILLED with Body filler dust,  the Seat had grease on it, the door panel has a ton of grease on it, there was missing clear coat and over spray ALL over the windshield, wheels, the paint had a ton of dust in it, above the drivers door there was scratches that were not there when I took the car in, The Lambo Hinge was NOT replace and he lied straight to my face when I asked him if it was replaced he said " YES ". I said no it was not because this one is still painted from my paint and there is no cotter pin in the shock.  The shop was paid $1200 for that, so they did not replace the part and just pocketed the cash, Alone with the drivers door, drivers side front fender.  I also noticed clips missing from the drivers door panel.  The drivers door did not align up.  The drivers side rocker panel was missing paint and was not fixed, the rear bumper had scratch marks all over it that were not there when the car was left for repair.  I spoke with the owner and he said they would take the car back and make it right, I had to rent a car again, NOT covered by my Insurance company, It took around 3 more weeks and they said the car was done.  Again I got the car back, still not to what I want.  Brings me to this day, the drivers side fender the paint is bubbling up, the drivers door wiring dose not work since I got the car back from them.  This company is a scam artist! BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sin-City-Performance/Henderson-Nevada-89011/Sin-City-Performance-Lied-about-work-done-to-my-car-and-did-half-a-work-Henderson-Nev-787884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sin City Performance