Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm

• Submitted: Mon, December 05, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 27, 2006

• Reported By:LOuisville Kentucky
Singer Lazer Storm
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm ripoff Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Lazer Storm ripoff

*Author of original report: Singer Lazer Storm

*Author of original report: WHY SHOULDN.T THE TELEVISION STATIONS BE SOMEWHAT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE RIPOFFS.

*Author of original report: Singer Lazer Storm

*Author of original report: Lazer Storm ripoff

*Author of original report: Seems hopeless to get any kind of help from any of these people.

*Author of original report: Cannot reach them in any way

*Author of original report: You would think that the Singer Company would be more careful toward the people who sell their product.

Billed my account for $313.00. Sent me four vacuum cleaners. Ordered 2. Charged me for shipping for four. Charged me $79.00 to send 2 back. Did not send my free steamer as promised. Could not reach them on line or on phone . Their claims were absolutely all false.

Easter
LOuisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2005 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-166950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm

Lazer Storm ripoff

AUTHOR: Easter - (U.S.A.)

just seen lazer storm vacuum commercial on television. same exact commercial that they showed the same time last year. ripped me off very much. Same commercial and same time this year. How can the attorney general let them get away with these kinds of ripoffs. been 1 year and no good results about the rip offs.

AUTHOR: Easter - (U.S.A.)

NO MORE INFORMATION FROM LAZER STORM. THEY HAVE REFUSED TO SEND ME MY FREE STEAMER THAT CAME WITH THE VACUUM CLEANERS. I ASKED THEM TO SEND COD. THEY REFUSED. NO WAY I GONNA GIVE THEM MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER AFTER I HAD TO HAVE IT CHANGED. NOW WHERE DO I GO. AM SO MAD ABOUT THEM. HOWEVER THEY ARE STILL ADVERTISING SAME STUFF ON TELEVISION.

AUTHOR: Easter - (U.S.A.)

THEY USUALLY APPLY A PHRASE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FRAUD ON THESE ITEMS. SO THEREFORE, THEY MUST HAVE SOME IDEA ABOUT THESE FRAUDS. EVEDINTLY THEY DON,CHECK ANY OF THEM OUT.

AUTHOR: Easter - (U.S.A.)

called agia. Asked where my free steamer was. they said i need your credit card number. I refused to do that. I asked if they would mail it cod. They said no. So I am still waiting. My credit card company got some results. They got the 79.00 dollars they charged me for shiping back two vacuums that i hadnt ordered. The vacuums are not doing what they were showing on television. Also seems to me they magnified the filter that they showed on tv. The filter they showed on tv was much bigger than the one we got.

Lazer Storm ripoff

AUTHOR: Easter - (U.S.A.)

My credit card company did get agia to pay the 79.00 dollars that lazer storm charged me for sending back two of the lazer storm vacuums. However, no word on my free power steamer. also no word from anyone about my money that they over charged.

Seems hopeless to get any kind of help from any of these people.

AUTHOR: Easter - (U.S.A.)

Sent email to Agia asking for help. They replied: Will get back with you in 24 hours. Did not get back with me. Seems hopeless to get any kind of help from any of these people. Its still a ripoff. No one trying to fix or work with this problem. I believe The Singer Company should be responsible for this ripoff.

Cannot reach them in any way

AUTHOR: Easter - (U.S.A.)

No word from Singer Lazer Storm in California, Los Angleles Rip off. Cannot reach them in any way. Hopefully someone will fix this problem with Singer Lazer Storm or the Singer Company. I have spread the word around about this rip off and I always use the Singer Name.

AUTHOR: Easter - (U.S.A.)

Shouldn.t Singer Company be responsible for the Lazer Storm Vacuum cleaner ripoff. The company who ripped us off carries the Title SINGER. You would think that the Singer Company would be more careful toward the people who sell their product.