conspiracy

• Reported By: Mjodoug — Wichita Kansas
Sinless Vapor, LLC
3214 N. University Ave, #455 Provo, Utah USA

Sinless Vapor, LLC Scammers Provo Utah

On 7 January 2014 I purchased a starter kit from Sinless Vapor for $4.95 my account was charged on 8 January. I never received the product on an email stating my order was being processed. On 20 January my account was billed $99.95.

On 23 January I contacted the company to explain the charges and that I did not receive the merchandise. The CSR said someone would notify me with 24 hours. I have yet to receive an email or phone call. I also sent an email to th website contact email which was returned as undeliverable.

This is clearly a scam. I have contacted my credit card and will dispute the charges. This company needs to be stopped from using scrupulous selling practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2014 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sinless-Vapor-LLC/Provo-Utah-84604/Sinless-Vapor-LLC-Scammers-Provo-Utah-1118363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sinless Vapor, LLC