Complaint Review: sinless vapor

• Reported By: donna — New Smyrna Beach Florida
sinless vapor
43N1330W OREM, Utah USA

sinless vapor sinless vapor lied to me OREM Utah

I sent for this e-cig and they said that all it would cost is 4.95 just for shiping.It was about 1and 1/2 weeks before I got it and  then I was checking my bank account and they took out 99.95 out  and 10.00 out so I called them and they said that they would put back the money that they took out of my bank I have been waiting about 2 weeks and they have not put it back as of yet

New Smyrna Beach fl

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 12:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sinless-vapor/OREM-Utah-84056/sinless-vapor-sinless-vapor-lied-to-me-OREM-Utah-1118506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sinless vapor