Complaint Review: sinless vapor

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: Randy — Dallas Texas
sinless vapor
43 n 1330 w orem, Utah USA

sinless vapor Ordered their free trial and did not recieve orem Utah

Ordered a free trail for electronic cigarete and never received my order and called customer service and was told that they where on the way and wouild take 8 to 10 days. Never recieved and was charged $99.98 for it. Called again and was again told they were sorry and would report this and it was shipped. I called again and was given a traking number with USPS and when I checked it out, found that it was never picked up at their location. I was agian charged $99.98. Called again and got a the same crap I got before and told them to cancel my account and was offered a 40% discount which I never recieved either. Did get the second shipment but uselessbut worthless without the first shipment. Called again and told them again to cancel my account and to send what they owed me. Told them that I wanted it shipped next day and told they could not do that and it would be 8 to 10 days again. Called after the 8 days and asked for the tracking number and was told they do not have that for me and again told it would be 8 to 10 days. Asked to talk to their supervisor and was told they would just tell the same thing. I asked for the home office number and the exact name of the company to talk to someone there but was told they could not give that information. Not a happy camper.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sinless-vapor/orem-Utah-84057/sinless-vapor-Ordered-their-free-trial-and-did-not-recieve-orem-Utah-1130713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sinless vapor