Complaint Review: Sinless Vapor

• Updated: Tue, January 14, 2014

• Reported By: sinlesssucks — santa rosa California
Sinless Vapor
3214 North University Ave #455 Provo, Utah USA

i ordered the 4.95$ free trial. I called the next day to cancel the order because I read the reviews. They told me the order had not shipped and they would cancel. A 12 days to the day I received a "your item has shipped" email Upon closer inspection of the email the date shipped had a % in the date field and there was a blank space in the tracking number !! I called them numerous times over the course of the next 3 days feverishly trying to talk to a manager and they refused to allow me to speak to a manager and gave me a run around. They would not refund my money nor would they even acknowledge they can scammed me. They further told me that they had NO RECORD of me calling to cancel the whole thing.. I was charged the money and told that since the order had already shipped I needed to wait to send it back for a return number to claim my refund. I was also flat denied (lierally ) 50 times to speak to a manager. [continued below]....

..... Then the representative asked me to acknowledge that I had received and even opened a package so she could issue me a partial credit of 50% back then cancel my membership. THIS IS  A NASTY BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM. How can they just say I didn't call to cancel and then charge me? How are you supposed to fulfill a trial period to try the product when they don't give it to you within the allotted time? And how the hell are you supposed to get your money back. This is a gross and crooked scam. My bank won't even give me a refund of the fraudulent charge because legally they have 15 days to ship the order after I gave them my debit card number. They are disgusting..

Kristina, Santa Rosa California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sinless-Vapor/Provo-Utah-84604-/Sinless-Vapor-SINLESS-VAPOR-LLC-RIPPED-ME-OFF-TOO-DIDNT-CANCEL-MY-MEMBERSHIP-WILL-NOT-1115293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sinless Vapor