Complaint Review: Sir Plasma

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: samO — Raleigh North Carolina
Sir Plasma
Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Sir Plasma Lied, Installed cheap product not to code, fire hazard, misrepresentation Raleigh North Carolina

I was very excited about having my tv mounted over my fireplace. I thought Carlos had done a good job initially and even had him install a wall mounted TV in my bedroom....that was until a few months later I had cable installed.

I had specifically asked Carlos if he used a power bridge, which he affirmed. The power bridge product is up to electrical code and is standard in the industry. He lied.

Not only do I have 2 TVs with extension cords running through the wall, but one of them has a cheap, ungrounded, flimsy cord like those used for Christmas lights. He shoved the Tv cord in it and just wrapped electrical tape around the grounded part of my tv plug. Liar; rip-off. I am very upset. This is a real fire hazard and he has put me at great risk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sir-Plasma/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27617/Sir-Plasma-Lied-Installed-cheap-product-not-to-code-fire-hazard-misrepresentation-Ral-1100380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sir Plasma