Complaint Review: Sirens Clothing

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: May — Toronto Ontario
Sirens Clothing
900 Dufferin St Toronto, Ontario Canada

Sirens Clothing rude sales person asked me, "What the hell are you doing?" while I was browsing clothes Toronto Ontario Canada

I was shopping for a dress there and found one that I liked although there was only one xs left. I wanted to look around other stores before purchasing this dress. Approximately 30 mintues, I came back to the store to find out 1/3 of the rack was gone! Panicking, I looked around to see where they could have gone. I found them piled on the cashier counter. I looked through the pile for my dress but couldn’t find my size. I guess someone bought the dress while I was gone. When I was finished looking through the pile, a few of the dresses at the top of pile fell onto the floor.

I picked them up and placed them back on the pile but tried to place them so that they wouldn’t fall again. A lady approached the counter and demanded me, “What the hell are you doing?” Yes, she said those same exact words towards me. As I was trying to explain my situation, she rudely brushed me off with her back towards me the entire time. One of the other ladies at the cashier noticed this and came to help me instead although she did not apologize for her co-worker's behavior or offensive language. Her language was so offensive that it caused me distress in my shopping experience at this Sirens store. I didn’t want to look at any other dresses or purchase anything else because of her!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirens-Clothing/Toronto-Ontario-M6H-4A9/Sirens-Clothing-rude-sales-person-asked-me-What-the-hell-are-you-doing-while-I-was-br-1087388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirens Clothing