Complaint Review: sirius consolidated inc.

• Submitted: Sun, April 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: Chuck — Duluth Minnesota
sirius consolidated inc.
44 saltsman dr. suite 8cambridge business park Nationwide United States of America

sirius consolidated inc. no parts ontario, Nationwide

My son and I ordered some parts off e-bay on Mar. 22 2013 for a motorcycle we are redoing.  Payment summary said estimated delivery, Mar. 26 - April 1 shipping UPS ground, well today Apr. 21 and still no parts.  We have call several times; left text messages; faxed a copy of payment summary wondering where the are parts are or a UPS tracking number and still no response.  But I see the parts are being offered on e bay again after being removed for about a week so I am starting to think that we got ripped off.  So this week I will try to find what my next option is to get my parts or my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sirius-consolidated-inc/nationwide/sirius-consolidated-inc-no-parts-ontario-Nationwide-1045124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sirius consolidated inc.