Complaint Review: sirius satelitte radio

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: p. cairns — mims Florida United States of America
sirius satelitte radio

sirius satelitte radio sirius xm radion sirius has over charged and practically made it impossible to cancel , Internet

*Author of original report: recieved response from sirius

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help.

I have had Sirius radio for 5 or 6 years. Everytime you try to renew there is a problem. Finally I had had it withem and decided to cancel. They wanted to charge me $67.00 for six weeks of service and when I tried to cancel them I was put on hold repeatedly and spent more than an hour and 45 minutes and still was unable to cancel them. They have now sent us to a collection agency. I have no problem paying for service I do have a problem paying some made rip off price

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sirius-satelitte-radio/internet/sirius-satelitte-radio-sirius-xm-radion-sirius-has-over-charged-and-practically-made-it-im-915122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sirius satelitte radio

recieved response from sirius

AUTHOR: p. cairns - (United States of America)

After being contacted by Steve Campbell from Sirius Satellite radio all of my issues with Sirius were resolved. Steve was very thorough and polite. I informed him that Sirius needed to make a more concerted effort to resolve other customers needs and he informed me that he was in a new position about a year now, to do just that. From the time I filed this complaint, to the resolution of the problem was less than a week. Hopefully with more people like Steve Campbell at Sirius there will be fewer people with problems.

We would like to help.

AUTHOR: SIRIUS XM Customer Relations - (USA)

Hi P. Cairns -

We apologize it is not our intentions to make our renewal process a hassle. If you have any questions about your account, feel free to send us an email with your contact info to sxm_help@siriusxm.com and we'll be happy to assist you in any way that we can.

Thanks,