Complaint Review: Sirius xm radio

• Reported By: Mad chick — Desoto Texas
Sirius xm radio
P.O Box33174 Detroit, Michigan USA

Sirius xm radio Satelie thieves Detroit Michigan

I ordered satelite radio from sirius xm radio. Tbuilthey guy taking my order did not speak good english, however I continued to place the order because he was nice. He could not find my VIN number so he transfered me to someone else and the could not find my VIN number wither so they advised that I buy another device which turned out to be another radio. My car is a mercedes it is built with satelite radio already installed.

I contacted customer service again to ask for a refund because I still could not get service and did not need the device and they said thay they would. I paid 33.50 for a month to month trail and 54.00 for the radio and they said thwy would refund all.of my money when I got the email.from the.company they refunded me 14.85 and said that its a cancellation fee on the month to month service. They never told me about that and I did ask. I never used their service.and I returned used merchandise and they will not give me back my money. Do not get this service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2013 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirius-xm-radio/Detroit-Michigan-48232/Sirius-xm-radio-Satelie-thieves-Detroit-Michigan-1096576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirius xm radio