Complaint Review: sirius xm

• Reported By: mcgloth — Illinois United States of America
sirius xm

sirius xm refusing to refund fees for car I sold , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We'd Like to Help

For more than a month, Sirius has refused to refund cancel my account and refund the fees on a car that I sold.  In fact, they have since charged me the renewal for the next year.  I have called a number of times - they refuse to give ma a supervisor - they keep trying to sell me to extend my service or transfer it to another car.  I will never ever do business with this company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sirius-xm/internet/sirius-xm-refusing-to-refund-fees-for-car-I-sold-Internet-905616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sirius xm

We'd Like to Help

AUTHOR: SIRIUS XM Customer Relations - (USA)

Hi,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. You shouldn't have had so much trouble cancelling your account. As much as we hate to see you go, send us an email at SXM_Help@siriusxm.com and we'll reach out to you to sort out your account.

Thanks.