Complaint Review: siriusxm (impersonator)

• Submitted: Wed, June 19, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: 1200 Laurel Ln — 57103 Alabama
siriusxm (impersonator)
PO Box 757 Chanhassen, Minnesota USA

siriusxm (impersonator) Sent me a bill for sirisxm radio. Which I sent just to find out it never got to siris radio. Chanhassen Mn 55317 box 757 Minnesota

I received a bill I thought was for my siriusxm auto radio.  Amount $144.90.  Which I sent a check to them.  3 weeks later I receive a  bill from siriusxm radio for $165.01.  I called siriusxm and they said they had not recieved a check.  I looked up bank account and no check had came through account.  So I asked them what could have happened, they did not know.  So I looked up the address that I sent it to. And it was a spam.

The information I received on the internet for the place the check went is.  Siriusxm radio, PO Box 757 Chanhassen MN 55317 which came up as a Ripoff Report.  I called the real siriusxm and informed them what happened.  And they said they have nothing at all  to do with the Chanhassen address.  So I called my bank and stopped payment on the check, that was another $35.00.   (These folks need to be put behind bars).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/siriusxm-impersonator/Chanhassen-Minnesota-55317/siriusxm-impersonator-Sent-me-a-bill-for-sirisxm-radio-Which-I-sent-just-to-find-ou-1060425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on siriusxm (impersonator)