Complaint Review: siriusxm satellite radio

• Submitted: Sat, May 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, May 05, 2012

• Reported By: joe — tonaeanda New York United States of America
siriusxm satellite radio

siriusxm satellite radio sold me satellite radio, neither they nor i can activate, Internet

I purchased new XM satellite radio direct from XM. I called to activate, gave XM tech person all necessary info, first person couldnt activate, transferred me. Next person couldnt either, transferred to third person, they were also unsuccessful, sent me to 4th tech, he couldnt do it either, then he hung up on me(id been on phone with XM for over an hour. I called back, talked to 5th tech, said they had new system, couldnt open my account, told me to activate on line. Went to specified website, tried to activate radio, web site said the radio id number was invalid(i took number directly off radio).

I then went to their web site help line, two people and Another hour later, they said they couldnt help me, "someone would get back to me in ten days" they were clueless! I then called XM sales, they couldnt open account to activate radio, they sidnt know why, THEY hung up on me! I called again, spoke to another person, they spoke to their supervisor, they didnt know what to do, told me TO CALL BACK IN A FEW DAYS!, maybe somebody could help me then. So now i have brand new satellite radio i paid f or, i paid for one year subscription, and XM wont/cant activate, and hang up pn me when i tell them i want to cancel subscription and send radio back. (New satellite radio USELESS if satellite company wont activate. Im now going to contact state attorney generals office

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2012 04:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/siriusxm-satellite-radio/internet/siriusxm-satellite-radio-sold-me-satellite-radio-neither-they-nor-i-can-activate-Intern-878717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on siriusxm satellite radio