dealers

• Updated: Mon, July 18, 2011

• Reported By: sparky — Groveland California United States of America
siriusxm

siriusxm Deceptive business practices Internet, Internet

Sirius XM Radio has a very good product.  The complaint that I have with them is the way they handle billing.  They have automatic renewal and there is, as far as I know, no other way to do business with them.

I have 2 cars equiped with satellite radios that expire on different months.  I tried to cancel both cars, because of very little use and a very high cost attached to the limited use.  When I tried to cancel my accounts, which were paid up, I received the run around and had to go through several people with what I consider long wait times between the people that I talked to.   Finally I talked to Audrey who could help me with the cancellation but not without an argument.

Bottom line was, OK they would cancel my service but it would cost me $75....I consider this a Rip Off.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2011 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/siriusxm/internet/siriusxm-Deceptive-business-practices-Internet-Internet-754439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on siriusxm