Complaint Review: Sirrius XM

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: tkurtz — Willingboro New Jersey
Sirrius XM
PO Box 33174, Detroit, Michigan USA

Sirrius XM ripped me off $501.00 and change,cancelled service, theytell me 3 to5 days to refund, 5 days still waiting Detroit Michigan

*Author of original report: Sirus xm Came Thru

I sent them and email stating I did not have the funds to renew, They sent me a deal for $29.95 I believe for

a short time, I thought I was good, Checked my account the with drew the money, the next moring I check they have taken an additional $485.00, now I see they took and additional $29.00 and change. I called customer service.

I explained to them I want my service cancelled and why. They appoligized for the mistake, Told me they would cancell it. It would take 3 to 5 days to refund my money, 5 days I am still waiting. Not real happy with these folks called customer service number it went to the Dominica Republic. I just want my money returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 03:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirrius-XM/Detroit-Michigan-33174/Sirrius-XM-ripped-me-off-50100-and-changecancelled-service-theytell-me-3-to5-days-to-1049250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirrius XM

Sirus xm Came Thru

AUTHOR: tkurtz - ()

It took them a few more days then I would have liked but they came thru and reinbursed me all money due to me.  But I don't thnk I will ever go back to them... Thanks.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC