Complaint Review: S.I.R.S Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services

• Submitted: Tue, March 22, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 22, 2005

• Reported By:Kingman Arizona
S.I.R.S Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services
PO Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

S.I.R.S Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services S.I.R.S Sweepstakes RipOff Watch Out For You Have Already Won 525,439. Dollars, Deception, Corruption Las Vegas Nevada

I received a letter in my mail box, Congradulating
me , that I had already been selected the lucky Sweeptakes Winner in the amount of 525,439. Garunteed, Confirmed, And all I had to do was send in the enclosed document , and my check would be issued, I re-read this genuine letter 3 no 4 times , before I decided to check it out on the net. And here I am , In my opinion , how do Companies , and scam artists , keep getting away with this tyoe of fraudulant behaviors. Taking advantage of others whom , have obivious Morals , and values, like working , for a living. and are honest enough. to fall for such lies. This is so very sad, what the world is coming too. Deception, Corruption, And Evil. Beware!!!!!

Christine
Kingman, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 02:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIRS-Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/SIRS-Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-SIRS-Sweepstakes-RipOff-Watch-Out-F-135959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S.I.R.S Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services