Complaint Review: siruis xm radio

• Updated: Sat, November 16, 2013

• Reported By: jack7 — Redwood city California
siruis xm radio
P.O. Box 33174 Detroit, MI 48232 detroit, Michigan USA

siruis xm radio bills poping on my credit car detroit Michigan

I am going through my AMEX bill and notice TWO charges by Serius XM. I have put my car on their service for $24.50/6 months. The two additional charges I get are for $129 and $49. I called AMEX and stopped the charges. I later contact serius and after transfer to transfer to transfer finally got their accounting department who agreed to credit the money back, although AMEX also helped quite a bit. Too bad, I was going to get the service on all my 4 cars, but after this, I put a stop on any charges from Serius XM on my AMEX.

Becarefull of the bogus charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/siruis-xm-radio/detroit-Michigan-48232/siruis-xm-radio-bills-poping-on-my-credit-car-detroit-Michigan-1099967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on siruis xm radio