Complaint Review: sirus radio

• Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: mike m — vail Arizona
sirus radio
, Select State/Province USA

sirus radio billing scam az

What a scam!!!! My sirus radio was turned off 3 months ago. My subscription ran out. They called me to renew it and I said "no" iI do not want the service anymore. They called back 2 more times and offered me different deals and I said I do not use your service anymore I have an ipod. Cancell my service. Then I get as bill a week after the last phone cqll that says I am late wirth my payment and to stop it from going to collections, pay it noe. I called and then find out that they said I never cancelled and it was my fault because I did not call them, they called me so it does not count. Then they saud I also oowe a late fee too! They said it was in the contract and I did not read it. I thought it was cancelled because I alredy spoke with them 3 times and said no!

I will continue this in the morning, put a stop paymnet on my card, ect... SIRUS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sirus-radio/Select-StateProvince/sirus-radio-billing-scam-az-1070677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sirus radio