Complaint Review: Sit Means Sit

• Updated: Thu, December 24, 2009

• Reported By: Jamie — Henderson Nevada United States of America
Sit Means Sit
2900 E. Patrick Ln, Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Sit Means Sit Sit Means Sit Dog Training, Dog Training, Dog Trainers Sit Means Sit, Sit means sit collar, Fred Hassen, No Limitations Sit Means Sit Dog Training Shocking my dogs groin!!! Don't use these guys BEWARE! Las Vegas, Nevada

Sit Means Sit Dog Training came out to do a free demo of their method.  When they came outar they showed me a shock collar.  I was leary about using it, but they said it was for attention that they did not shock the dog, they had me feel it, it was only mildly painful when I felt it.  But when they used it on my dog they turned it up and kept shocking my dog.  My dog was terrified, then they put a shock collar and put it on my dogs groin!!  I feel so terrible I should have stoped then right away, but triede to believe this might help my dog.  Needless to say I never went back.  Later I went to Blue Dog K9 in Las vegas, and the trainer told me that dogs should never be trained with shock collars and that he has heard of Sit Means Sit and has had many same storries about shocking and abusing dogs.  He told me this is not the first time they have used a shock collar on a dogs groin.  You can even see videos of them shocking dogs on their groin!  I would stay as far away from sit means sit dog training and their shock collar training.  My dog is happy and well trained now thanks to Blue Dog K9

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2009 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sit-Means-Sit/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Sit-Means-Sit-Sit-Means-Sit-Dog-Training-Dog-Training-Dog-Trainers-Sit-Means-Sit-Sit-m-544930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sit Means Sit