Complaint Review: site solutions.com

• Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: Zane Wells — Dana Point California
site solutions.com
Nationwide USA

site solutions.com Site Solutions.com Seo provider, Total Rip Off!! California Nationwide

Like the rest of the reviews on Site Solutions, Total Joke, and does nothing but take your money. I Spoke with a guy who says he was the owner, Lawrence. Lawrence is a great salesmen, He got me to login to a team viewer function and was waving his mouse all over my site showing me how he could improve my "GOOGLE PAGE ONE ORGANIC" He had me thinking he was the best at SEO out there. After a bit more chit caht.... I signed a contract, Red flag, But did it anyway:( and then I never spoke to him again and could never reach him for questions!!!! My account rep was Crystal, She only communicates through emails, another red flag. I believe she really does not exist.

Eveytime I attempted to Contact Crystal over the phone, she was sick, in a meeting, tied up.... Ok, another red flag. Once my product was done I asked them to show me where they installed the information reference my website? they passed me around on the phone to voice mails, no one was in or available, no one at Site Solutions could ever show me on my Web Site where the information was inserted. [continued below]....

..... I also went through a list of logins on my site and it never show Site Solutons logging on to my admin side of my Web site with the login I provided them. RED FLAG again and Concrete Proof they never did anything for my site!!!

This Company is only about taking your money, Never sign a contract and be sure you can have that personal contact and ability to contact who you need for questions and answers. Please DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, YOU WILL GET SCAMMED!!! OF COURSE UNLESS YOU LIKE GIVING MONEY AWAY, SEND IT MY WAY:) I did locate a Company Named (((competitor's name redacted))) who did get me ranked on page one and two depending on the ranking each day, However (((redacted))) has increased my Call Traffic and bottom line Big Time over what I was doing in the past. Try (((redacted))), I believe you will be more than pleased.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 03:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/site-solutionscom/nationwide/site-solutionscom-Site-Solutionscom-Seo-provider-Total-Rip-Off-California-Nationwide-1164260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on site solutions.com