Complaint Review: six flags magic mountain

• Submitted: Sat, March 24, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, March 25, 2012

• Reported By: septo25 — paramount California United States of America
six flags magic mountain

six flags magic mountain i went to apply and they dirent hire me cuz i have ay small tatoo that can be cover but i think the lady was racis cuz i was hispanic. i was proper dressed for my interview just cuz i had a small tat Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Unbelievable

*General Comment: Look-Up The Word "Rip-Off"

*Consumer Comment: Ummm

I whent to for ay interview at six flags magic mountain. i went in the proper dress code and pass all my test for that job. This lady have me the interview and she ask me if i had tatoo and i sade yes 2. she said it have to be smaller than 1 1/2  my tattoo. its smaller but i think the lady was recisim just cuz i was hispanic. i have ay clean background and i pass the test they have me. but she dirent have me the job cuz my small tattoo that i have in my left hand........samuel r

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2012 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/six-flags-magic-mountain/internet/six-flags-magic-mountain-i-went-to-apply-and-they-dirent-hire-me-cuz-i-have-ay-small-tato-858832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on six flags magic mountain

Unbelievable

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

LEARN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE !!!   You'll never get anywhere until you do.  And the word is BECAUSE, not "cuz", you moron.

#2 General Comment

Look-Up The Word "Rip-Off"

AUTHOR: Mel - (USA)

I'm not an employee for six flags or anything like that but this was just way too idiotic to pass up. First of all, you have to be parted with your money or other possession in order to be considered "Ripped-off" and you were neither. Are you serious??

As a hispanic female myself I can tell you it wasn't your little crappy tattoo for the reason they didn't hire you nor was it your stupid race. It was simply because you were TOO GOD-DAMN DUMB!!

Just look at what you wrote, PLEASE. You sound like you don't have an educated bone in your body and you have the nerve to show up to an interview to waste everyone's time.

I seriously doubt you are in this country legally but if you are you better take 5 years of ESL and English classes and career development classes before you waste any other interviewers time again.
Till then you're just a sorry excuse for a human being.

Ummm

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Maybe the reason you did not get the job is because you cannot spell!! Stop screaming recisim (it is Racism).  Go back to school and get an education!