Complaint Review: Six Minutes to Success

• Updated: Fri, December 02, 2011

• Reported By: Steve — Exton Pennsylvania USA
Six Minutes to Success
15016 N. 40th Lane Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Six Minutes to Success Bob Proctor Six Minutes to Success per day?? How about 6 minutes per 5 days Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Six Minutes To Success is a legitimate program

*Consumer Comment: I Too Was Taken

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: thanks for the Feedback

I was excited to see Bob Proctor promoting an every day success program.  This was advertised as 6 minutes per day with Bob Proctor coaching you to success in your everyday life.
What it turned out to be was a one minute per day reading by Bob Proctor from the classic Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.  It is like kindergarten, Bob reading for about 60 seconds then telling you to think about that for about 5 minutes.
The second worst part is the site promoted this as a monthly subscription.  I believe when you have a monthly subscription promoted by a premier coach as a monthly content site you should receive that value.  What was delivered was 20 days of content being billed for 30 or 31 days.  In the 20 days you got Bob Proctor reading to you for about a minute, with no teaching, just reading the book.
I cannot believe that Bob Proctor would associate himself with such poor value and above all a non responsive customer support department.  I sent numerous e-mails requesting a response as to where the rest of the content was.  I had other questions as to when Bob would begin to teach and I have never gotten a reply to any of my e-mails from any individual.  I did get a canned response that "Bob thought everyone needed time to digest his teaching so he would be back with more next month.  Bob says to use the extra days to focus on his last few weeks of lessons"
It is a Rip Off to sell a membership site that gets someone to read a book to you by the line when the promotion was to "create Success in Six Minutes" with teachings by a well know and respected mentor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2010 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Six-Minutes-to-Success/Phoenix-Arizona-85053/Six-Minutes-to-Success-Bob-Proctor-Six-Minutes-to-Success-per-day-How-about-6-minutes-p-597674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Six Minutes to Success

Six Minutes To Success is a legitimate program

AUTHOR: Jocelyn Jones - (United States of America)

Hi, I came across this as I was doing research to do a blog post about six minutes to success and had to say I was surprised to find a Rip Off Report. I want to point out that I am not an employee, but a customer who signed up for the program and have been thoroughly satisfied with it. I don't know when you signed up or what the site looked like, however, I can honestly tell you that there is a ton of valuable content on the website.

Not only is there over 500+ videos on there and they don't all pertain to just "Think and Grow Rich", but there are workbooks that you can download to do along with the videos to help and enhance the experience.

If you are premium member, there are live, weekly webinars for you to interact with Lanny, the co-owner and Bob Proctor. There are action planners, goal setting programs, too much valuable content to mention.

As for the customer support, I have had nothing but good luck with them. I can honestly say (and I was not compensated or coerced in anyway to put this) that Six Minutes To Success is a legitimate program that provides quality content and if people utilize it and follow the program, they will have success with it.

I Too Was Taken

AUTHOR: husmn08 - (United States of America)

This company is a scam!! Nobody behind the phone or email support, I sign up for the 30 days trail and was charge 6x and I have sent 5 emails with no responds back.n I call the number and it says to contact them by emails!! I going to file a fraud case with paypa! You will be sorry if you sign up with them!! Hi BOB, you need to get a hold of your company and see what is going on!! Your letting others run your company and ruining  reputation!!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

thanks for the Feedback

AUTHOR: SixMinutes - (United States of America)

Thanks for the feedback,  we have totally re-built the site.  I think you will like it a lot better now.
As a former customer, we gave you 30 days for free to try it out, no strings attached.

Thanks again.