Complaint Review: sixdollarclick.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: blesser — fort lauderdale Florida United States of America
sixdollarclick.com

sixdollarclick.com decieved, lied, intentional provided misleading information, gave false hope, Internet

The website name is SIXDOLLARCLICK.COM.   They claim on their website they are paying you 6.00 to make clicks on their website. They claim they will make payouts at a minimum 6,000 after a  60 day waiting period. I joined at the premium level for 85.00

I joined them in July 2012. I made my request for payout Aug 16. I should have recieve my money since September. They claim on their website to make 3 payouts a month.  So far no one i knew that joined   before have gotten paid to this date and I.  They claim to show the amount you made on the website as daily earnings but is deceiving because you not seeing  any money goto my paypal account. I have sent numerous emails to contact them.  They have never responded or call me nor those that have joined before me.

When I joined the membership was around 243,000 with the their so called pay out of 2,257,000.00   The membership is now at 453,497 at a so-called payout of 3,869,117.42. I would like my 85.00 refund. It seems the same company that owns sixdollarclick.com also owns the twodollar and tendollar click websites as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sixdollarclickcom/internet/sixdollarclickcom-decieved-lied-intentional-provided-misleading-information-gave-fals-972172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sixdollarclick.com