• Report: #1111918

• Updated: Tue, December 31, 2013

• Reported By: Linda — MARICOPA Arizona
Skin Beauties
1286 Baring Blvd #297 Sparks, Nevada USA

Skin Beauties, Equinox, SkinBeauties, Clean Skin, EVS EnvisageSkin wrinkle reducer, skin cream, wrinkle cream, face cream Sparks Nevada

I saw an Internet ad for a skin cream and a companion product for less than $5 each shipping.  I recieved the products after about 10 days.  I didn't see anything on the website that said that I would be charged $192 after 14 days, but I was charged $99 for one and $93 for the other (this only gave me 4 days to try the product).  It came off of my debit card as that is how I paid the original shipping costs.  I called and Chad (although he sounded like he was from India) assured me that the money would be refunded, my "account" would be cancelled, I would receive a cancellation letter and I wouldn't received any more shipments.  Well, guess what?  I never received a refund, I never recieved a cancellation letter and I got another shipment yesterday and this time they charged $99 and $105.95.  My bank won't help me without a cancellation letter.  I called this company again today and they said they would re-email the cancellation letter and it has been 2 hours and I have not received it.  I guess my next step is to close my bank account, since my bank won't help me and they continue to charge me.  By the way, they charged me under three different names, so just telling your bank or credit card not to accept any more charges from a certain company will not help you!  I will be cancelling my bank account on Thursday...I have to get my bank balance back to zero (their charges threw me into a negative balance) before my account can be closed.  So, just a recap, $396.95 in fraudulent charges & $105 in NSF charges from the bank =$501.95 = I will never order products like that again...remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Lesson learned...the hard way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skin-Beauties/Sparks-Nevada-89434/Skin-Beauties-Equinox-SkinBeauties-Clean-Skin-EVS-EnvisageSkin-wrinkle-reducer-skin-1111918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skin Beauties