Complaint Review: Skin Fix Spa

• Reported By: Barb — Westfield Indiana
Skin Fix Spa
116 N Union Street Westfield , Indiana USA

Skin Fix Spa Scam artist Westfield Indiana

I too was a victim of Trina Byers and Jon Kidd.  I had purchased additional packages for diamondtip microdermabrasion, oxygen facials and

level 1 wrinkle lift.  It seemed that each time I went I had a different girl for a while, then I had an appoinment for a Saturday morning and Jon called that morning, left me a voicemail and told me that my girl had called off with a sick child.  I called back and had to leave him a voicemail asking him to call me the first of the week and reschecule.  That never happened, so I called and talked with yet another new person who was very kind and booked my appointment.

Jenna was a very kind and sweet person who loved her job and she became the person that I did my appointments with.  I saw her in Oct and rescheluded for November and when I got to my appointment Trina and Jon were the only people there.  Jon told me that he just couldnt seem to keep peop!e as they didnt want to so up to work.  Trina did my wrinkle lift and rescheduled me for December 7th because of the hoilday.  I received a reminder notice via email on Thursday Dec 5th reminding me that if I needed to give 24hrs notice or would be charged for the full service.  I showed up for my appointment only to find the door locked and several notes in the door of others that had shown up too.   No phone call, no email, no nothing.  The phone will not take messages

Two days later I go by and see a for rent sign, call the number and the gentleman told me they has taken all their stuff and moved out.  I still had services that were paid for that I didnt get to use ornwas not offered a refund.  I did call groupon customer service and report as I seen there were still selling to people and taking monies even though they were closed!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skin-Fix-Spa/Westfield-Indiana-46074/Skin-Fix-Spa-Scam-artist-Westfield-Indiana-1110166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skin Fix Spa