Complaint Review: SKINBEAUTIES

• Submitted: Fri, April 04, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: C(aka stupid!) — Anoka Minnesota
1285 Baring Blvd #297 Sparks, Nevada USA

SKINBEAUTIES SKIN CURE ANTIAGINGSHERIDAN LABSEQUINOXEQUINOX BEAUTY Charging my debit card without authorization other than 30-day "free" trial. Sparks Nevada

This company offered a 30-day free trial for shipping costs only.  I read all of the (fine) print included on their page and there was nothing about needing to cancel.  This is why I foolishly trusted the offer thinking it might actually work and I would want to reorder because it was worth it.  They are also associated with a company out of Palmdale California that is listed as a Skin Cure Antigaging compant.  They each started charging my debit card 13 days after the initial 30-day free trial was mailed to me.

Although I can find various links to numerous complaints about each of the companies, I cannot find a telephone number anywhere to call and try to cancel what I have not ordered.  I have been charged between the two companies a total of five times, for $397.90 over the last month, and have received only two products in the mail.  I have finally just cancelled my debit card through the bank.  (The bank also recommended I file a Dispute for each of these charges).

Can someone please make this right!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKINBEAUTIES/Sparks-Nevada-89434/SKINBEAUTIES-SKIN-CURE-ANTIAGINGSHERIDAN-LABSEQUINOXEQUINOX-BEAUTY-Charging-my-debit-card-1136258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKINBEAUTIES