Complaint Review: skindiet.net

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: adairc — Corona Arizona
skindiet.net
807 Airport Access Road Traverse City, Michigan USA

skindiet.net Send free product and then auto ship within 14 days with no possibility of returning the unwanted product. Traverse City, Michigan

I ordered a free sample to try a new product and paid a small shipping charge. There was a trial period before they send out the regular product in 14 days. However, I ordered the items on 4/5/13 and did not receive them right away. Shortly thereafter I received another shipment that I did not want. They are charging $89 for 1 oz of product. When I called for a return authorization number as the invoice states, I was unable to attain one. However, they did tell me that I could get a $40 credit on my credit card if I gave the product to someone else and they would use the product. This company will not take back any of its products. You are stuck with the high cost and a product that you don't want.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/skindietnet/Traverse-City-Michigan-49686/skindietnet-Send-free-product-and-then-auto-ship-within-14-days-with-no-possibility-of-1047118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on skindiet.net