Complaint Review: SkinFix Spa Westfield, IN

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: Theresa — Logansport Indiana
SkinFix Spa Westfield, IN
116 N. Union St Westfield, Indiana USA

SkinFix Spa Westfield, Indiana Jon Kidd and Trina Byers Look them up in the phonebook or on FB Scam!!!! As frustrating as it was that he wouldnt return calls. He's pretty dumb.He left a great paper trail for us. It criminal and there should be enough of us to stop them from ever doing it again. Westfield & Noblesville Indiana

Jon Kidd and Trina Byers, owners of The SkinFix Spa in Westfield, IN are dishonest people.  They told me they had to fire one employee, one walked out and the other was on medical leave. I actually felt bad for them. They hired me and another esthetician on 11/18/13 and then another shortly after that. I won't even elaborate on what a bizarre work enviornment it was.  Luckily, I only have two weeks invested, but I do believe it is against the law for them to withold pay and sell products/services with no intention of delivering.

There are enough of us to file some sort of complaint (clients and past employees) and I have saved every e-mail and text. I found his lack of communication very frustrating but now I am glad I have his paper trail for proof. I think they should be charged with theft and anything else we can throw at them. Neither one of them are innocent.  They looked us all in the eyes and lied, then when we questioned what was going on it just got more and more dramatic. "Trina's in the hospital.  Its really bad." How disgusting!!!!

It didn't take very long at my "new job" to realize they were both just out to grab all the cash they could. I am sure they never had any intention of paying us. I worked for them in good faith and I expected to be paid for my time. I work several 10 hour days with no lunch or even bathroom breaks, with clients back to back. Many were angry, frustrated, and upset.  I spent much of my time there apologizing for things that had happened that I had no control of.  I wanted to tell them all how sorry I was and that I was equally upset, that it was such a poorly run business, but I was new and trying to be professional.  I think there has to be something we can do.  BTW..... you can look them up many ways if you would happen to have a question you would like to ask them.  White pages, FaceBook, linkedin etc... They should not be allowed to go on scamming innocent people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SkinFix-Spa-Westfield-IN/Westfield-Indiana-46074/SkinFix-Spa-Westfield-Indiana-Jon-Kidd-and-Trina-Byers-Look-them-up-in-the-phonebook-or-1107827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SkinFix Spa Westfield, IN