Complaint Review: Skinhale

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: Dan — New York New York
Skinhale
17853 Santiago Blvd Ste 107-338 Villa Park, CA Santiago, California USA

Skinhale I bought their product but they never shipped that they took my money but never gave me the merchandise Santiago California

i bought the product from them in early January 2014 but they never shipped it. There is on email or phone number or contacts on their website. I tried to email  them but never got any response. Please don't waste your time. They are fake and they will rip you off. I have disputed the transaction with my credit card company. Hopefully they will take the charge off soon. They are really fake !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skinhale-/Santiago-California-10018/Skinhale-I-bought-their-product-but-they-never-shipped-that-they-took-my-money-but-never-1122650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skinhale