Complaint Review: skinhale

• Updated: Sat, March 29, 2014

• Reported By: claude1234 — pratt West Virginia
skinhale
17853 Santiago Blvd villa park, California USA

skinhale SAM Skin Care & Cosmetics LLC Best Product on the market? too bad youll never get it! villa park California

I ordered a product from this company weeks ago. They wont reply to my messages or even let me log into my account. When I checked the order status a few days ago it said "awaiting fulfillment" . I wasted a lot of money through this company and all I want is a refund. I would not want anyone to use this company, unless you enjoy throwing your money away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/skinhale/villa-park-California-92681/skinhale-SAM-Skin-Care-Cosmetics-LLC-Best-Product-on-the-market-too-bad-youll-never-ge-1134742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on skinhale