• Report: #1132028

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: ashleymannara — Toronto Ontario
17853 Santiago Blvd Ste 107-338 Villa Park, California USA

Skinhale SAM Skin and Cosmetics TOOK MY MONEY AND DID NOT SEND A PRODUCT Villa Park California

ORDER # 301236 www.skinhale.com

I am from Toronto, ON Canada, and I purchased a product from skinhale.com on Feb 22, 2014. I paid $39.99 USD + $15 extra for fast shipping according to the website, for a total of $54.99. This total came out of my bank account and I still have not received the product I ordered. I also have not been notified of any change of status, nor has my status on the website changed. It says beside my order, "Waiting for fulfillment". There is no way to know what this actually means. I would like my money back, as I do not believe this is an actual company. How can they take my money and not send the product I paid for? There is also no way to contact this company, except to send a comment through an auto-generated e-mail system. This is ridiculous and I am unsure how to go about this, as I've never had a false company steal from me before. Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skinhale/Villa-Park-California-92861/Skinhale-SAM-Skin-and-Cosmetics-TOOK-MY-MONEY-AND-DID-NOT-SEND-A-PRODUCT-Villa-Park-Calif-1132028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skinhale