Complaint Review: Skinhale.com

• Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014

• Reported By: enjzrlj530 — Seattle Washington
Skinhale.com
17853 Santiago Blvd #107-338 Villa Park, California USA

Skinhale.com SAM Skin Care & Cosmetics, LLC rip off, no response, stole money, no goods shipped Villa Park California

I ordered a product from this company through their website www.skinhale.com under good faith, expecting to receive the goods I purchased in a timely fashion. When the items were not received after several weeks, I went into my online account and submitted an email requesting information on why my order has not been shipped and is still "Awaiting Fullfillment".  After not receiving a response for another week, I went on to their website to find a number to call, and could not find any sort of contact information other than the form I had previously used.  I then sent a reply email to the invoice they sent me when I first ordered the product, and still have not heard anything.  During a search online, I found that there have been MANY other complains through BBB, Rippoff Report, etc.  They still have not contacted me and I will be placing complaints on every avenue possible until I receive a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skinhalecom/Villa-Park-California-92861/Skinhalecom-SAM-Skin-Care-amp-Cosmetics-LLC-rip-off-no-response-stole-money-no-goo-1131316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skinhale.com