Complaint Review: Skinny IQ

Skinny IQ
6330 N Washington st. Unit8 Denver, Colorado United States of America

Skinny IQ pretense of free trial but hidden provision Denver, Colorado

*General Comment: Same situation

In early December, 2012, I got a $500 amazon reward card promotion and clicked the link delivered from my friend. But, to complete the promotion, I should click so many commercial links and eventually, the promotion was closed so fast. Among those links, I clicked the Skinny IQ free trial without paying money to those trials.

Later, I got a skinny IQ product and ignored and left behind on the corner of house that because I only choose a free trial and regarded it as a free trial. But, a few days later, I found that they charged a $78.4 for that, OMG, how can that be? I tried to contact them as soon as I notice the payment and heard that I have 8 days from the date of ordering and cancel the product if I don't like it.

I only accepted free trial but they insisted based on hidden provision made by, without cancelling 8 days, my right to cancel is expired. I've never seen this stupid agreement in my life. Anyway, I got the address and return the item, which is not opened for returning. But, they insist that they can't refund my money.

I am reporting them to other business bureau. I doubt their only business model is a scam, not providing a good product to clients and think this kind of company should be stopped to avoid any other clients.

They already know by the time it takes the product to get to me I would not have had sufficient time to see if the product works at all!! Even my case, I never opened the product. It's not a food going to bed after 8 days. They are telling a lie based on hidden stupid 8 days provision, but I never have an agreement because of fraudulent and hidden, unconscious cancellation and refund policy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skinny-IQ/Denver-Colorado-80216/Skinny-IQ-pretense-of-free-trial-but-hidden-provision-Denver-Colorado-991249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skinny IQ

#1 General Comment

Same situation

AUTHOR: Dinara - ()

Hi, I was wandering if you achieved any results, because I'm in the same situation with this company.