Complaint Review: SkinnyIQ

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: Madder — Shelbyville Tennessee
SkinnyIQ
7565 Commericial Way Henderson, Nevada USA

SkinnyIQ Sent product not order by me, refused to pay for return of product Henderson Nevada

RECCEIVIVED EMAAIL ON JULY THE15TH ABOUT THIS PRODUCT SKINNY I Q THAT THE ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED. I CALLED THE COMPANY AND TOLD THEM THA I DID NOT ORDER IT AND DO NOT WANT IT. SHE SAID THE ODER HAS BEEN CARGRED TO MY VISA ALREADY AND AFTERSERERL MORE PHONE CALLS I TALKED TO A WOMAN WHO TOLD ME TO RETURN IT AND THERE WILL BE NO CHARGE FOR THE RETURN, I ASKED AGAIN WILL THERE BE A CHARGE FOR THE RETURN AGAIN SHE SAID NO. TODAY ON THE 18TH I TAKE IT TO THE EXPRESS OFFICE FOR RETURN AND WAS CHARGED $12.59. I AGAINCALL BACK AND TALK TO A SUPERVISOR NAMED JOSE AND HE TELLS ME THEY DO NOT PAY FOR RETURN SHIPPMENTS. I TELL HIM WHAT THE WOMAN TOLD ME AND I AGAIN GET THE SAME RESPONSE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SkinnyIQ/Henderson-Nevada-89011/SkinnyIQ-Sent-product-not-order-by-me-refused-to-pay-for-return-of-product-Henderson-Nev-1068156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SkinnyIQ