Complaint Review: SkinScience Institute

• Updated: Fri, December 06, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — SALT LAKE CITY Utah
SkinScience Institute
421 South 400 East slc, Utah USA

SkinScience Institute SkinScience Institute has BEEN PAID IN FULL and WILL NOT GIVE ME MY CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION!!! slc Utah

I am currently on disability and am currently going through Vocational Rehabilitation for my future dream career and was enrolled in a school named SkinScience Institute for get my license as an Masters Esthetician. I am in need of legal advice as I was wrongfully expelled from my program, with absolutely NO WARNING at all, as a matter of fact I was never in any trouble nor was I ever written up. The worst part about this is I was half way through my program and had completed the first part of the program as a Basic Esthetician with a total completion of 600+ hours when they expelled me, Voc Rehab is paying for my education and have already paid well over $9,000 that covers the Basics section, (technically completely covers the Basic Esthetics tuition @ $8,500), prior to enrolling I signed a one page contract that later turned out to be a full Catalog of a Contract, basically what I signed was more than a one page and after the fact that I signed for the full Masters course at $15,000.00 which was my initial goal to complete, it was to late to back out, now I have been expelled for reason's not valid and they won't give me my certificate of completion because they are asking for the FULL tuition amount of $15,000.00, so not only did they expel me, but now they are asking for all of the money and will not give me my completed hours that have already been paid in FULL, PLEASE HELP ME, I believe I was discriminated against because of my physical disabilities that posed as a problem to them in the beginning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SkinScience-Institute/slc-Utah-84111/SkinScience-Institute-SkinScience-Institute-has-BEEN-PAID-IN-FULL-and-WILL-NOT-GIVE-ME-MY-1104983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SkinScience Institute