Complaint Review: Skreened.com

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: mdintexas — Frisco Texas
Skreened.com
2887 Silver Drive Columbus, Ohio USA

Skreened.com Skreened.com will rip you off and horrible customer service!!! Columbus Ohio

*Author of original report: Customer Service at Skreened sucks.

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Skreened Attempts to Resolve

I ordered a shirt as a birthday gift from Skreened.com.  The shirt arrived and has a hole in it. I do not want another shirt. It would arrive too late. I contacted Skreened and a lady named Mehgan has given me the run around. I told her I just wanted to return the shirt. She has been rude and very unprofessional.  The people at Skreened.com are rude and dishonest. If you recieve a defective product, they will give you the run around. Mehgan has been nothing but rude and unprofessional.  I would never order from Skreened.com again. I would encourage others not to order from them. If you want to deal with really unprofessional, rude , and dishonest people, order from Skreened.com. Mehgan should not have any Job in customer service.  Skreened is a group of dishonest people who will not stand behind their products and lie to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skreenedcom/Columbus-Ohio-43211/Skreenedcom-Skreenedcom-will-rip-you-off-and-horrible-customer-service-Columbus-Oh-1049845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skreened.com

Customer Service at Skreened sucks.

AUTHOR: mdintexas - ()

The Customer Service Manager at Skreened did send a label. I am returning the shirt. They have lied and been very unprofessional. They should have sent another shirt so I could have given it to her for her Birthday! They have made this transaction terrible. They are horrible in Customer service. They dont trust their customers and make the process hard and very customer unfriendly! There rebuttal is just more bullshit from a company that is full of it. Avoid Skreened as they will lie to you and YOU WILL REGRET DOING BUSINESS with them! I just wanted a shirt without a hole in it! I will update this and let you know if I get a shirt without a hole in it!

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Skreened Attempts to Resolve

AUTHOR: Skreened Sara - ()

Hi! I'm the Customer Service Manager at Skreened.com. I've read through our email correspondence with the customer.

When a customer contacts us about receiving a damaged item, regardless if it's a manufacturers defect, damaged in transit, or damaged upon arrival, we ask that the customer take a photo of the damage. We request that the photographs be emailed to us at help@skreened.com

Upon review of the damaged goods, Skreened either re-issues the order or refunds the customer, whichever works best for them!

In this situation, I see we requested photographic proof of damage and the customer was unwilling or unable to provide the photos.

I have stepped in to see if it is possible to resolve the situation amicably.

We are sending the customer a FedEx shipping label to return the damaged shirt to us for a full refund! He still has the option to expedite the refund by sending photos to the above email address.

At Skreened, we want our customers to be happy wearing one of our fabulous tees!

Please, don't hesitate to email us at help@skreened.com if you have any questions or concerns!!

Have a GREAT day!!