Complaint Review: sks associates

• Updated: Fri, April 15, 2011

• Reported By: joan — New Jersey United States of America
sks associates
manhattan, New York New York City, New York United States of America

sks associates northern leasing SKS Associates aka Northern Leasing double billed and raided account New York City, New York

*Consumer Comment: Check out SKS Associates Raided My Bank Account on Facebook

As is the case with many other merchants who had used Northern Leasing for credit card processing, my bank account was debited money ($200) with no advance notice.  I did not recognize the name SKS Associates on my statement and when I questioned the bank I was told it was a local business in my state (NJ) that had done it!!! Fortunately, before I called this poor man to complain I found this web site and so am adding my complaint.  But what I don't understand is why the bank allowed an unauthorized "person" to debit my account and to date they have no explanation.  On to the banking commission----

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2011 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sks-associates/New-York-City-New-York-/sks-associates-northern-leasing-SKS-Associates-aka-Northern-Leasing-double-billed-and-raid-717721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sks associates

Check out SKS Associates Raided My Bank Account on Facebook

AUTHOR: JennM - (USA)

We have lots of helpful info there.What date was your account hit?  There's a temp. restraining order against them that went into effect on April 8th.

There's over 130 other victims in that Facebook group and we're fighting back.