Complaint Review: SKS Associates

SKS Associates
P.O. Box 7861 New York, New York United States of America

SKS Associates credit card processing machine company New York, New York

*General Comment: Merchant Services

I am reporting SKS Associates for taking my money with out any reason or why. They got my bank account number and info from Northren Leasing and they deducted "back taxes" or "misc. related fees" that I was under charged for the past 5 years. I don't have a lease with Northren leasing anymore I cancelled it back in January, then gave all my account info to this company.

I called there 800 # and spoke with a lady there I told her I had no idea who they were ,and it was bs they just because they had access to my  bank account that they think they can pretty much do whatever they want! This is very scary! I reported it to my bank after they took out the $150  I had it credited back to my account and there name blocked form getting money from my account.

So hopefully this works! It's a shame what theese people are doing, and it looks like i'm not the only person getting ripped off by them! There are several reports on here. It's fraud so I think a class action law suit is in order here!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2011 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKS-Associates/New-York-New-York-10116/SKS-Associates-credit-card-processing-machine-company-New-York-New-York-712563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKS Associates

#1 General Comment

Merchant Services

AUTHOR: justpchy00 - (United States of America)

Merchants need to take credit cards.  Unfortunatley, this is an unregulated industry.  You need to work with a processor that's publicly traded like (((Redacted))) in Carrollton Texas.  Tiffany is a Sr. Consultant and will put you in a program that works for you and your business.

There aren't any contracts so your are month to month.  No cancellation or termination fees, no monthly minimums and no annual fees.

Give a call to (((Redacted)))