Complaint Review: SKS Associats and Northern Leasing Systems

• Updated: Mon, March 21, 2011

• Reported By: Wes — Internet United States of America
SKS Associats and Northern Leasing Systems
P.O Box 7861 NY, New York United States of America

SKS Associats and Northern Leasing Systems SKS Associats and Northern Leasing Systems Should be in jail NY, New York

Very Similar to the other report...

I found out today my checking is being charged $125.00 from a company I never heard of Sks Associates until I recently received a bill from them. I used to lease a card machine from Northern Leasing. After the four year contact we canceled our service with them since they were billing us numerous fees that were not ever mentioned. They didn't stop drafting us for over 3 months after the return of their equipment. This all took place back in 2008. Now 3 years later? This new company can come in and find us liable just take money from us? What a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2011 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKS-Associats-and-Northern-Leasing-Systems/NY-New-York-10116/SKS-Associats-and-Northern-Leasing-Systems-SKS-Associats-and-Northern-Leasing-Systems-S-708704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKS Associats and Northern Leasing Systems