• Report: #1082080

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: TKOTW — Katy Texas
Sky Cleaning Services
3881 Southwest Fwy Ste 171, Houston, Texas USA

Sky Cleaning Services Sky Cleaning Damanges my floor Floor and home cleaning Houston Texas

Our family used sky cleaning services on August 2013. I just painted the whole house and had some splattered paints at certain spots of the home. It was not a big problem for me to take out, it just takes some time. the ladies that came to our home tried to check if their cleaning solution would work, but it just smeared the paint all over the spot they were working on so I asked them to stop. This was not a problem since it was in a smaller bedroom and it was a small spot.

After I asked them not to do so, I had to work on my lawn and backyard so I left the house. The ladies then took their time to smear most of the rooms and not just w/ hot water, I think they used that damn solution since it is not only smeared, but it took off the hardwood floor coating. Now I hava a much more troublesome problem at hand. I called the lady that speaks English several times to see what they will do, but they haven't replied yet. Also they didn't bother cleaning some sections of the home, even though the job was for the whole home cleaning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sky-Cleaning-Services/Houston-Texas-77027/Sky-Cleaning-Services-Sky-Cleaning-Damanges-my-floor-Floor-and-home-cleaning-Houston-Texa-1082080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sky Cleaning Services