Complaint Review: Skybeam

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: JoeyC — alvarado Texas
Alvarado, Texas USA

Skybeam Horrible Service/LackofConcern Alvarado Texas

The internet connection provided to us by skybeam was great at first! Then for the past year it has been unpredictable at best. At times it doesn't work at all, other times its comparable to dial-up with horrible latency, and for brief periods of one week its fine. I have made countless calls to technical support(I'd guess 30). Its always the same thing, they check my network, my radio, and confirm everything is fine on my end. When they figure out that it is, and the problem is still not fixed, they will always say "well we are going to move this to a tier 2 ticket, and tier 2 tech support will look into it at which time we will call you back". 90% of the time they don't even call back. We have also had a technician come to the house on three seperate occasions. The first was indifferent, the second didn't do much, the third replaced all of our equipment and confirmed that everything on our end was working fine including our home network.

So now, after countless service interruptions and horrible latency, I speak to a manager(again) and he finally tells me...."Yes we are aware of an issue with the tower that feeds your tower, and have been aware for a year. blah blah getting equipment together blah blah finding time to fix it." So basically, their tech support have been completely unaware of an obvious issue on THEIR end, and the people who matter haven't done anything to fix it for over a year now.

I truly believe they have no intention of fixing this problem any time soon. Aside from the fact that their tech support is completely ignorant of what is going on, their upper management is indifferent to the concerns of customers and the quality of their service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skybeam/Alvarado-Texas-76009/Skybeam-Horrible-ServiceLackofConcern-Alvarado-Texas-1090258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skybeam