Complaint Review: skyboxtv

• Reported By: Il
skyboxtv
, Georgia U.S.A.

skyboxtv are ripoff liars

Skyboxtv debited my checking account for an additional 189.00 that we were not told would be debited. The reason was because in their fine print there was a minimum time period in which to have the service hooked up. When i had called to get services hooked up they could not do it until after the time frame. And of course, did not tell us about the additional charges. So, after the charges were taken from my account, i talked to a guy named Terrell, and he has been promising me every week for almost 2 months that our money will be returned to our account in 2 to 3 days. Needless to say, he is a liar and a cheat and we still have not recieved our money back even after the company and this Terrell have personnally told me it was their mistake and I should recieve my money back.

Tammy
Illinois

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Sky Box TV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/skyboxtv/Georgia/skyboxtv-are-ripoff-liars-14620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on skyboxtv