Complaint Review: SKYBOXTV

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2002

• Reported By:MIAMI FL
SKYBOXTV
4475 River Green Pkwy DULUTH, Georgia U.S.A.

SKYBOXTV never got my box but they got my money

I ORDER FROM THE PROMOTION AND I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVE ANYTHING. I CALLED THE COMPANY SERVERAL TIMES ASKING FOR MY MONEY BACK AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN THAT TOO. THEY TEND TO PUT YOU ON HOLD BUT WHEN THEY GET BACK ON THE PHONE THEY FORGET WHY YOU ARE CALLING. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO EQUIPTMENT AND NO REFUND. I PLACED THE ORDER IN OCTOBER STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVE ANYTHING. DON'T EVER ORDER FROM SKYBOXTV.
THE WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Sky Box TV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKYBOXTV/DULUTH-Georgia-30096/SKYBOXTV-never-got-my-box-but-they-got-my-money-12591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKYBOXTV