• Report: #207016

• Updated: Sun, August 20, 2006

• Reported By:Douglasville Georgia
SkyDutch Sweepstakes - Uniti Credit Union - unitycunion.com
Martin Luther King Jr. St., 2075 Amsterdam, Netherlands

SkyDutch Sweepstakes - Uniti Credit Union - unitycunion.com - Free Lotto Promotion Program RIPOFF/SCAM Amsterdam Netherlands

*Consumer Suggestion: Hooray!

I receivied a Check #510878 from Uniti Credit Union in the amount of $1,995.00 and a letter stating that I had won 3rd categor and was approved for "a lump sum payment of US$150,000.00" in cash credited to file REF:BC220576/07.

I am assuming this is another Canadian scam. This letter was signed by a Sonia Osbourne, Presidente de la SkyDutch. I tried the unitycunion.com but the website was closed! I then searched for Uniti Credit Union and went to that website. As I scanned down the page I found this and am cutting and pasting it here. I am assuming this is another Canadian scam.

This letter was signed by a Sonia Osbourne, Presidente de la SkyDutch.:

"!!!! FRAUD ALERT !!!!
UNITI CREDIT UNION IS NOT A SPONSOR FOR THE SKYDUTCH SWEEPSTAKES LOTO.DO NOT CASH THESE CHECKS!!! IT IS A FRAUDULENT CHECK MARKETING SCAM.

CONTACT YOU LOCAL FBI AGENCY AND CALL "PHONE BUSTERS" AT 1-888-495-8501.

NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION OR PASSWORD TO ANYONE!!!!"

I will be calling the FBI and Phone Busters on Monday, 08/21 to report this. I am not wasting my time or money calling any of the numbers listed in the letter.

Zada
Douglasville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2006 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SkyDutch-Sweepstakes-Uniti-Credit-Union-unitycunioncom/Amsterdam-/SkyDutch-Sweepstakes-Uniti-Credit-Union-unitycunioncom-Free-Lotto-Promotion-Program-207016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SkyDutch Sweepstakes - Uniti Credit Union - unitycunion.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Hooray!

AUTHOR: Dorthea - (U.S.A.)

Hooray for you!! I too am a victim of this scam. I have already reported to this department and I too am going to call the FBI and Phone Busters on 8/21/06. Thanks for looking further and giving out the info on the phone numbers.

Dorthea